Monday, June 29, 2015

AdvoCare

Soooo guess what I did?  I signed up to be a Distributor with AdvoCare.  *insert eye roll*  I know what you're thinking..."great, now she's going to be inviting me to stupid parties and trying to make me buy crap".  False.  I have totally "been there, done that" with other companies like Mary Kay and Scentsy (no offense to those out there who are a part of either of these).  There are people who have been wildly successful being sales people with those companies, and that's great.  I'm not one of them.  I'm not into the whole pyramid scheme stuff. 
 
I didn't sign up so I could be a pushy sales person and shove stuff in people's faces.  I have two jobs already, I don't want another one. 

I signed up for a few reasons:

1.  I've heard great things about the products.
2.  I want to experiment with new supplements.
3.  I can get a 20% discount on everything.

That's all.  

I just got my first two boxes of stuff in over the weekend, and I haven't tried anything yet.  If I like what I use, I will be posting reviews and pics as I go! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment